26 November 2009

Goodbye VPL!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

If you've never met a figure hugging dress you didn't love (oh me me meee!!!) then HerLook's Commando line is your best bet. Click this link to find out more because I don't want to photograph my own underwear collection.

This Hollywood favourite is available locally at Rustan's at about 1300php for the thong and the almost 2000php for the Cover Your Ass kind. (Go with the thong).

I think Emma Watson was wearing the Cover Your Ass kind when she had a wardrobe malfunction at the London premier of Harry Potter 6.



Michellan rating for HerLook's Commando line:
star - Share on Ovistar - Share on Ovistar - Share on Ovistar - Share on Ovi
Invest on neutral colours such as black, white and nude.

- Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment