26 November 2009

Gobble Gobble!


Merry Cranberry!
Originally uploaded by themichellanguide

I know this is The Body Shop's signature Christmas line but I've always associated cranberries with Thanksgiving...
and my aunt who tries different diets all the time (you name it, she's done it!). I think cranberry juice is a figure-friendly juice, but I digress.

Anyway, the lovely Body Shop ladies sent me the whole line while I was working on a magazine's annual gift guide. (Thank you very much, you guys!)

The Cranberry line had that yummy berry scent, unlike those headache-inducing "fruit" scents of drugstore brands and even with its scent, it doesn't smell like you're wearing food.

Use the lotion, with just right consistency - not watery like most supermarket brands, for warmer days. But if you're headed to colder places or if the Siberian winds come visit us (Please do!), switch to the body butter.

If you don't like fruity scents, you can try the Nutmeg and Vanilla line, which I also love.

Michellan Rating for The Body Shop's Merry Cranberry line:
star - Share on Ovistar - Share on Ovistar - Share on Ovistar - Share on OviReasonably priced products made with fairly-traded ingredients, 'nuff said.


- Kristine



No comments:

Post a Comment