18 November 2009

Buh-Bye Nasties


VMV Hand Sanitizer
Originally uploaded by themichellanguide


My friends all know I'm OC and I love baby products (because that means it's safe enough for me), so I was glad I found VMV Hypoallergenics Kid Gloves Hand Sanitizer (about 450php for the 75 ml bottle, and 750php for the 200ml bottle). Not only is it anti-bacterial, but it's also anti-fungal, anti-yeast and all other nasties.

I use this as, of course, a hand sanitizer to disinfect my hands or my toes when some idiot steps on it. But one time my cousin got this red patch on his ear and it was driving him nuts 'cos it was itchy as hell. So I thought I'd test all these anti-whatever and dabbed a bit of the sanitizer on his ear, it did sting (the literature did warn me). Sorry, Mig, but the you gotta admit the itch was gone as soon as the sting wore off.

Now if only this sanitizer would also get rid of toxic guys...

Michellan rating for VMV Hypoallergenics Kid Gloves Hand Sanitizer: 


The price is pretty steep for a sanitizer, but the fact that this sanitizer can kill all other nasties and still be safe enough for babies - that is a great product for me.
- Kristine

2 comments:

  1. i'm cursed with ultra senstive skin and love VMV. only downside is that their products are deym expensive >< owel, you get what you pay for :p they still have the best facial sunblock imo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aila got sensitive skin too that's why I love baby products =)
    They're on sale now (not sure when it'll end) and that includes their facials.

    -Kristine

    ReplyDelete